HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feraldruid/lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thangdul

PostSubject: Feraldruid/lock   Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Just wanted some tips with the Feral druid/lock combo. I've been playing with a sl/sl lock for 3 days and we've managed to get 1950 as best, and are atm at 1900. It's going really smoothe, we only have really big problems vs two setups.
Those setups are Warrior/resto druid and Priest/rogue. We just seem to die instantly when we face either of those combos.

What we do vs warr/resto, is usually open on warrior with dots and bleeds, then we're kinda clueless since warr hurts like a train and just mangle on of us down very fast.

Vs priest/rogue we can actually win some games here and there, but when rogue is on my lock mate 24/7, its getting hard for me to dps due to rogue kicking, blinding, KSing, vanish, CloS the fears, which means that i gotta heal my mate ofc. and as soon my mate has gained distance from rogue, i trie to charge rogue/bash/cyclone and abolish the crippling posion (which ofc never works due to wound poison) so the rogue can catch up pretty fast.
Should we just go for full "nuke" on the priest or play more defensive and just drain them?

Any comments are welcome and tips about how we should do Smile

//Thang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allart

PostSubject: Re: Feraldruid/lock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 pm

but your m8 respec or play destro?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Present
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Feraldruid/lock
Page 1 of 1