HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Loads of animal pictures lately!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mummel

PostSubject: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 pm

I just felt for writing this topic. I have noticed that the pictures of animals has greatly increased around the internet, both at sites such as this one (no offence Crhillie! XD) and also at different chatrooms or chatprograms, such as MSN (Again, no offence Chrille ^^).

I do wanna know how this is possible? I mean, if I meet someone in roughly my age (15-20) and start talking about animals with them, I will most likely recieve a geek-mark in my head. Or, they will laugh at me and start calling me silly.
But then, when you're googling around (Googling is soon a verb I guess?) you'll find that the people you recently spoke to, have the avatars of pictures from either roflcats.com (famous page) or other different funny animal pictures.
How come no one ever wanna talk about it in real life, while they can have huge discussions about it on the internet? If it is because they are afraid of the "geek-mark", then I have to say that this world we're living in, is surely on the way to massive darkness when it comes to social education.

At last, I want you all to know, I do care about what people take me for, that's why I unusally opens a conversation with someone in public about animals (either funny or serious). But just because I do, I do not see myself as one of the really annoying ones in my age that does nothing but talking about Human+Human=Child and smokes + drinking and "dunno-what-I-did-last-weekend"-boys / Girls. To be honest, the ones that can't have an open conversation about such common things as animals / pets, are the biggest geeks in my mind.

Wow, it felt nice to get all of that out of me. Might have gone a bit too far, but atleast I'm empty for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrille
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 pm

This was abit random but ok! =) We all love animals !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Mummel

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 pm

You should be glad it did end up in the Off-topic anyway XD I was close to put it in Balance PvP xD But, I do feel the thing I brought up is a bit odd. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrille
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Would be interested to hear your elaboration in how this post possibly could end up in a balance thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Chrille wrote:
Would be interested to hear your elaboration in how this post possibly could end up in a balance thread!

Balance of nature? Laughing lol!

Anyway, the reason that I rolled a druid from the first time I saw there was such a class available, is that I'm an eco guy, so a druid illustrates me. Then it turned out that my choice was a wise one.... Druids rulez! cat king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mummel

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   Tue May 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Chrille wrote:

I guess it would have to do something about talking about animals wich people does not speak of very much. And, a booooomkin is something people ain't speaking that much about either. Also, that topic seemed pretty empty ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loads of animal pictures lately!   

Back to top Go down

Loads of animal pictures lately!
Page 1 of 1