HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaZere

PostSubject: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Mon May 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Gonna go resto druid / rogue in S4 need some advices.

13/11/37 or 33/0/28 34/0/27

What meta is best i was thinking of the one that gives back mana on spell cast insightfull.
Some short strats .
I am thinking of playing very offensive . Nuking dps /ccing / healing .
What is the healing order , LB Rej LB LB ? Should i leave LB to BLoom ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrille
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Mon May 19, 2008 10:21 pm

I can't help you with that one :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Mon May 19, 2008 10:49 pm

I ran Resto Druid / Rogue to 2022, and then started team hopping to help friends.

I personally just used the normal 8/11/42 spec. Some people though swear by 34/0/27, and others 13/11/37. Its really about how you play, whether you're defensive or offensive. Since you said you'd like to play offensive, I'd say give dreamstate a try (34/0/27), if it doesn't work out just stick with your basic resto setup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kartoon

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 am

TaZere wrote:

What meta is best i was thinking of the one that gives back mana on spell cast insightfull.
Some short strats .

You should definitly be restokin with resto gear ofc. This specc should be able to keep your rogue up even against 2 dps since he'll often lock one down and you'll have one cloned. The meta gem sounds good 'cus you'll be spamming spells nearly the whole fight. I chose the healing meta though.

Tacs against mainstream teams:

War/druid: Can be a long fight, but stick on the druid and wait for a good lockdown to nuke him down - CC war. Some teams do it by having rogue on druid and making him use trinket/NS while you solo the war. When NS/Trinket is used, BLind and then kill the war. That tac takes a lot of skill and good coordination.

Druid/lock: Long fight, but shouldn't be a pain in the ass, also about timing and coordination.
Let your rogue start on the lock untill the druids gets out of stealth. Here's your call to kill the pet. This can be done easy if pet is on you(druid) pull it behind nearest pillar and tell you rogue to jump it with ShS, move away from pet and clone their druid, if he trinkets, your rogue blinds him and that's that pet. Usually he'll summon void and let it stick on you. Use innervate while you can. Wait for the pet to hit 50% and then kill it. Pretty easy. It has around 9k-10k hp, so you can do it yourself.

Mage/rogue: Trick is not to get your rogue sheeped the whole fight so they can nuke you down. Nuke their mage, while CC'ing rogue should be a win. If rogue jumps to you, you solo him while staying OOL of mage.

Lock/rogue: OOL fear = win Very Happy
Well, rogue sticks on lock and kicks the fears you can't OOL. Solo or kite the rogue if he jumps you. Your rogue should solo the lock very very easy (because rogues are some fucking imbalanced fukers).

Cba writing more, sry Smile Questions can be answered though. www.arenajunkies.com/strategy <-- very useful

Healing order depends on situation, but yes, mostly; bloom, rejuv, bloom, bloom and NEVER let it run out!
-Kartoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Tue May 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Kartoon wrote:
TaZere wrote:

Some short strats .

You should definitly be restokin with resto gear ofc. This specc should be able to keep your rogue up even against 2 dps since he'll often lock one down and you'll have one cloned. The meta gem sounds good 'cus you'll be spamming spells nearly the whole fight. I chose the healing meta though.

Tacs against mainstream teams:

War/druid: Can be a long fight, but stick on the druid and wait for a good lockdown to nuke him down - CC war. Some teams do it by having rogue on druid and making him use trinket/NS while you solo the war. When NS/Trinket is used, BLind and then kill the war. That tac takes a lot of skill and good coordination.

Druid/lock: Long fight, but shouldn't be a pain in the ass, also about timing and coordination.
Let your rogue start on the lock untill the druids gets out of stealth. Here's your call to kill the pet. This can be done easy if pet is on you(druid) pull it behind nearest pillar and tell you rogue to jump it with ShS, move away from pet and clone their druid, if he trinkets, your rogue blinds him and that's that pet. Usually he'll summon void and let it stick on you. Use innervate while you can. Wait for the pet to hit 50% and then kill it. Pretty easy. It has around 9k-10k hp, so you can do it yourself.

Mage/rogue: Trick is not to get your rogue sheeped the whole fight so they can nuke you down. Nuke their mage, while CC'ing rogue should be a win. If rogue jumps to you, you solo him while staying OOL of mage.

Lock/rogue: OOL fear = win Very Happy
Well, rogue sticks on lock and kicks the fears you can't OOL. Solo or kite the rogue if he jumps you. Your rogue should solo the lock very very easy (because rogues are some fucking imbalanced fukers).

Cba writing more, sry Smile Questions can be answered though. www.arenajunkies.com/strategy <-- very useful

Healing order depends on situation, but yes, mostly; bloom, rejuv, bloom, bloom and NEVER let it run out!
-Kartoon

thx for the help but some peps still tell me that 13/11/37 is better then restokin Sad( .
And the h ighest rogue / druid teams use xx/11/xx as well
Kinda hard to use restokin as u should use it Very Happy
Tbh never played resto before so i will go for 13/11/37 easier to use .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Tue May 20, 2008 9:54 pm

If you've never played Resto before, I'd start out with the normal cookie cutter specs and get a feel for it, definately give 13/11/37 a shot. If you wanna play more offensively, try out Dreamstate (Restokin).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Last question.
Overall what's better restokin (dreamstate ) /rogue or 13/11/37 Rogue .
Please need some nice opinions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   Wed May 21, 2008 10:30 pm

It goes either way, Dreamstate is good for outlasting and potential burst on a target. 13/11/37 is more just about staying alive.

I'd definately say 13/11/37 is the easier way to go, but if you can learn Dreamstate its probably just as effective if not more so. I still have yet to try Dreamstate, so just kinda giving you an idea from what other people do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue   

Back to top Go down

Need Big Advices for Resto druid / Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: Restoration-
Jump to: