HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sunwell Plateu - Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisalê

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 pm

For all u raiding Ferals,
go for Pure Stamina for Sunwell Plateu. You need a Lot of Stamina (in Bear fully Raidbuffed about 25k hp ~). Full Armor Cap and a nice Hit rating Value helps to do Mass of ThreatPerSecond ( Tps ).

and use Nightmare Seeds, Ironshield Pots for Bruttalus. He hits Very hard ... Tank'n'Spank Boss Smile.


Hm im a bit Sleeply sry for not so Many Informations but i will Edit it. Smile


Some Interest Link, but you all Ferals have to know (Pve)
Elitist jerks - Feral Druid Megathread

Greetz
Kisalê

Edit:// My Armory Link in Tank Gear - Armory Link "Still hate t4 Chest :<"


Last edited by Kisalê on Wed May 07, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One Add :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andurin

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed May 07, 2008 5:24 pm

How much dodge do you have raid buffed in Sunwell?

I do understand the concept of loading up on stam instead of dodge considering Sunwell Radiance but does the Radiance make such a big difference in TPS that you need hit gear to keep aggro?

10% miss is a lot but enough to gimp your tank gear with dps leather with hit? Or do you gem hit in tank gear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisalê

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Hm Fully Buffed i have 33,05% dodge with Sunwell Radiance.

I dont gimp my Gear with Hit Sockets or "Dps" Gear.

Keep that the t6 Legs Have hit, the hyjal rnd Back have hit, and the Badges Reward. by my gear

a nice add is the Black temple loot "Pendant of Titans" with more hit.


Hm without hit i do "enough" Tps / Aggro, But your DD´s give there best and can do mass more Tps as you do without hit.

If i got Good crit luck, i came up to 1800~ Tps with Heroism / Bloodlust & Drums of Battle and meele Shaman it can be up to 2500~ was my max tps by Bruttalus.

i Only socket Stam you need about realy 25k hp and armor capped than you can go more of dodge.

thats my opinion^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andurin

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed May 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Good to know.

As I rarely tank bosses I have gemmed my t6 with

12 agi 3% crit dmg meta
5hit 5agi x2 (to activate meta)
and rest
5agi 7stam

I might have to rethink my gemming for sunwell or just go 10 agi instead of the 5agi 7stam and leave all the tanking to our 3 prots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisalê

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed May 07, 2008 6:34 pm

So i socket my pre t6 gear.

argh pls dont do that. Your guild love u more when u see yourself in pve more as a tank.

when u gimp ur first t6 set to a dmg set and you must tank a add or so its ok but when u must tank bruttalus and belive me 2 ferals make the boss so fucking damn easy that your guild choice at you.

and when u than stand there with ~ 20k hp buffed bruttalus nuke u down under 1 second i become in 1 sec about 40k+ dmg ergo he nuke u in 2 atacks 0,5 sec down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andurin

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 am

Well I did start our seeing myself more as a tank but when I think about it I do very little main tanking.

We got 3 geared prot warriors so I don't think I'll be tanking anything in Sunwell except trash. Of the six bosses I stay in bear form in hyjal/BT I only MT two (Azgalor and one of 3 Bloodboil tanks) The other 4 being hateful tank on Supremus, defender tank on Akama, Saberlash soaker on mother and rogue tank on council.

I will however probably tank Kalecgos unless our raid leader decides to take all 3 prot warriors but that is very unlikely. How high is Kalec's dmg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisalê

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Thu May 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I do too very little MainTanking

we have in my last guild 2 Prot Warris and 2 Feral´s but my feral partner is not so active and i be one of the "MT´s" so i get lucky Razz

but my tanking part is same so small like your´s.


Dmg is Very Different. You should have about 23k ~ hp to give ur healers time to heal u.

Demon Form and Drake Form feel different from dmg. I still was 4 Time at Kellogs Surprised and 2 Time´s on Bruttalus.

But its Realy better when u socket it with stam for Tanking. Ur Raidleader should use u for Bruttalus cuz the boss is realy so fucking damn easy with 2 feral tank

More TPS (i have there about 2k tps)
More Dps as 2 Prot Warris
More Survival cuz the High Armor we are with Ironshield Pot, Nightmare Seed, 25%+ more armor buff realy better as the GIMP PROT WARRIS Surprised

and we can go in cat when we not tanking and do more dps or spamming our ae dmg atack to slow his atack speed but dont know if this can work its theoretical^^


argh my fucking damn school english suxx q..q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kieff



Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 pm

imo you still need a balance between stamina and dodge, sure stamina gets the benefit of the doubt but with 22-24k hp i would start going for stamina/ agility or some dodge enchants , you need around 33 % dodge with radiance buffed and all to tank brutalus, you will still take a lot of damage but dodge helps a bit, also i recommend badge of tenacity, helps a lot with armor immunity if you want to trade gear out for it, it might also spare 1 tallent in thick hide if you do it properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2008-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Teldrassil

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 am

I didn't get it really. I hope you mean 33% dodge at caster form unbuffed. Bears tanking should have 40%+ unbuffed dodge (I get 46% depending on food/flasks I can reach 50-51% unbuffed) and trust me, it's way lower dmg based on my logs. I may have not been in SWP yet, but that far, I've set a "cap" at 40% dodge at least. Then I gem pure stamina, indeed.
Btw to reach the 23k-25k stam buffed what's your stamina unbuffed? 18k bear? Cause now I can top 21-22k with full raidbuffs/pots/food. (well I don't have your gear, so I guess with that t6 I could reach 25k).
Anyway, my spot in raids is dps 99% of the time, since my dps goes good for our lvl (1300 usually) and my mostly pvp gear. But I do tank also when needed. (Solotank halazzi lol)

And a last question: Does your low def rating count in brutallus? I mean do you get any crushing etc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kieff



Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 pm

besides him crushing or not he hits hard enough when there is a stomp etc, so yes crit immunity is no1 prio and its not really hard at that gear level.
next i would say hit is also very important for thread purposes, your dps just cant hold back, locks get put I'm that shit group and they also sometime gain up, If i miss 1 mangle then the dps lacks a lot, Also armor cap is important for the max mitigation , you have around 30-35% dodge at that gear level vs brutalus since sunwell radiance reduces a lot of dodge, maxx hp isn't always the way to go i still use the relentless earthstorm diamond for thread purposes in my gear, rest got stamina / agility and pure stamina sockets i have around 24k hp raid buffed which is enough ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ymmis



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 am

I hate to be a wise-ass, but im going to say the exact opposite of whats been said in this threat so far Razz

The further you progress inside SWP, the more you begin to value your dodge. Once you get to around 22-23k buffed HP (Including commanding shout, consumables, etc) I really think dodge is a much stronger stat to focus on than more health. If your healers are paying attention, they can heal you through anything on this health pool, even a stomping Brutallus. I suggest you use a program like RAWR to set up your gear for the fight, get to this level of HP and see how you can maximize it.

After Brutallus, dodge becomes more valuable than ever. On M'uru for example, where you bring as little healers as possible, you don't want to "soak" damage, you want to avoid it as much as possible. Nowadays I avoid around 70-75% on the M'uru adds, as opposed to 60% when I did it the very first time, and I can tell you the difference is MASSIVE. Now, unless you want to get a 2nd set of gear and gem it for more dodge, or you feel like regemming every week after Brutallus, I'd suggest you get a healthy ammount of dodge on your regular gear.

ps. I hope every druid understands that when I say gem for dodge, I ofc mean agility Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kieff



Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 pm

I have been collecting a 2nd T6 piece with lots of avoidance in it and one with stamina i swap it around a lot since i wont be going moonkin or restro any time soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tutor



Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:09 am

Ymmis wrote:
I hate to be a wise-ass, but im going to say the exact opposite of whats been said in this threat so far Razz

The further you progress inside SWP, the more you begin to value your dodge. Once you get to around 22-23k buffed HP (Including commanding shout, consumables, etc) I really think dodge is a much stronger stat to focus on than more health. If your healers are paying attention, they can heal you through anything on this health pool, even a stomping Brutallus. I suggest you use a program like RAWR to set up your gear for the fight, get to this level of HP and see how you can maximize it.

After Brutallus, dodge becomes more valuable than ever. On M'uru for example, where you bring as little healers as possible, you don't want to "soak" damage, you want to avoid it as much as possible. Nowadays I avoid around 70-75% on the M'uru adds, as opposed to 60% when I did it the very first time, and I can tell you the difference is MASSIVE. Now, unless you want to get a 2nd set of gear and gem it for more dodge, or you feel like regemming every week after Brutallus, I'd suggest you get a healthy ammount of dodge on your regular gear.

ps. I hope every druid understands that when I say gem for dodge, I ofc mean agility Wink


This is odd, as every mob inside sunwell has the sunwell radiance which gives their enemy 20% less dodge chance and the mob 5% more chance to hit.. I would prety much say its impossible for you to dodge 75%.. This would mean you normally have 95% dodge chance which is completely rubbish... And if you had, you would be useless as a tank due to your very low hp...

I agree however that once you are at 23-24k hp you should start focusing more on dodge. Without dodging/brutallus missing 1 hit of his constantly double hits after a stomp you are surely dead no matter what...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moofire

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Ifigenia wrote:
Anyway, my spot in raids is dps 99% of the time, since my dps goes good for our lvl (1300 usually) and my mostly pvp gear.
Hey Ifgenia, can I ask you something? I was kinda wondering what stats (Unbuffed) you would need to enter an instance as MH/BT as feral druid DPS. I now have 3374 AP and 47.52% crit Unbuffed and I can't even get into guilds that run TK/SSC because they think I can not deliver enough DPS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kieff



Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 am

Feral dps is very underated at the moment sadly a good feral can make around 1.3-5k dps on his own with a mangle bot meaning another druid tank i saw 2.1k the other day rogues in my guild with 2 glaives on brutalius hits around 2.4k dps maybe a bit more anyways fact of the matter is you can compete against most classes its a gear check and 2ndly people who dont think ferals can pvp need 2l2p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tutor



Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 am

Moofire wrote:
Ifigenia wrote:
Anyway, my spot in raids is dps 99% of the time, since my dps goes good for our lvl (1300 usually) and my mostly pvp gear.
Hey Ifgenia, can I ask you something? I was kinda wondering what stats (Unbuffed) you would need to enter an instance as MH/BT as feral druid DPS. I now have 3374 AP and 47.52% crit Unbuffed and I can't even get into guilds that run TK/SSC because they think I can not deliver enough DPS.

Its about mix maxing, meaning making the best out of what you currently have. For you, dots would be your best bet. Mangle > shred to 5 CPs then rip.. And start powershifting like a madman. Every time you are at less energy than 15 powershift in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ymmis



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Tutor wrote:
This is odd, as every mob inside sunwell has the sunwell radiance which gives their enemy 20% less dodge chance and the mob 5% more chance to hit.. I would prety much say its impossible for you to dodge 75%.. This would mean you normally have 95% dodge chance which is completely rubbish... And if you had, you would be useless as a tank due to your very low hp...

I agree however that once you are at 23-24k hp you should start focusing more on dodge. Without dodging/brutallus missing 1 hit of his constantly double hits after a stomp you are surely dead no matter what...

Here's a link to our M'uru kill this week: http://wowwebstats.com/wkxpchplpi6wu?s=100857-143572&a=x14eb31e

You can think what you want, but afaik the adds on M'uru are not affected by the sunwell radiance, and my consistent avoidance confirms this. 75% missed attacks is very possible, on the WWS I just linked I had a flask on, so with elixirs it might have been even higher.

Kieff wrote:
Feral dps is very underated at the moment sadly a good feral can make around 1.3-5k dps on his own with a mangle bot meaning another druid tank i saw 2.1k the other day rogues in my guild with 2 glaives on brutalius hits around 2.4k dps maybe a bit more anyways fact of the matter is you can compete against most classes its a gear check and 2ndly people who dont think ferals can pvp need 2l2p

Sadly, feral dps isn't underrated. I'm proud to say I've done 2.1k dps on Brutallus as feral, and this put me on 8th or 9th on the DPS meter. You can do reasonable dps, but other classes will outscale you by a fair bit in the end (Hunters doing 3k dps for example, rogues doing around 2.4-2.5k without glaive set)

2nd, its not that ferals can't pvp, its the fact that they are very gimped compared to a warrior or rogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sunwell Plateu - Feral   

Back to top Go down
 
Sunwell Plateu - Feral
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Slivers Warbands: Feral Orcs & Goblins, Skryre Skaven

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvE :: Feral-
Jump to: