HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

rogue/priest/feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yiska

PostSubject: rogue/priest/feral   Sun May 18, 2008 12:46 am

First of all, is this setup even worth playing? It seemed kinda nice to play with the mass cc we got.
And this is where my problems start. Our standard tactics pretty much always was to focus a target while I open, mangle and then switch to cyclone their healer(2ndly someone else), tangle the war if they have one, while my priests gets into fear range. I were asked to do 2 cyclones in a row on the healer. I dunno if it's necessary to do so. I often feel kinda wasting time cause there seem to be always like 3 seconds between first and second cyclone and waiting for the healer to cast. Also my dps time in this setup is very very limited this way. 2/3 of the time I'm feralchargin/bashing/whateverccing, to kinda fulfill the magerole. I'm new to feral in general. Any suggestions/tips?

Greets from germany (HINT HINT: where my poor english comes from)

On a lesser note: Rogue mutilate or shs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sun May 18, 2008 10:18 am

Yiska wrote:
First of all, is this setup even worth playing? It seemed kinda nice to play with the mass cc we got.
And this is where my problems start. Our standard tactics pretty much always was to focus a target while I open, mangle and then switch to cyclone their healer(2ndly someone else), tangle the war if they have one, while my priests gets into fear range. I were asked to do 2 cyclones in a row on the healer. I dunno if it's necessary to do so. I often feel kinda wasting time cause there seem to be always like 3 seconds between first and second cyclone and waiting for the healer to cast. Also my dps time in this setup is very very limited this way. 2/3 of the time I'm feralchargin/bashing/whateverccing, to kinda fulfill the magerole. I'm new to feral in general. Any suggestions/tips?

Greets from germany (HINT HINT: where my poor english comes from)

On a lesser note: Rogue mutilate or shs?

Ok i managed to get this setup to 2300 S3 .
It's The BEST setup that a feral can prolly work if done corectly Very Happy
The most important thing is to choose the right nuke target .
Ex : In the most 2 x melee dps that we had against us we always go for war . No ms on our priest = GTFO WE WON Very Happy .
Hardest counter : RPM and Lock / War / Pally .
RPM Suggestions start on priest fast nuke rogue vanishes u go bear form the rogue will start on you / rogue stuns him priest comes fearing rogue u all 3 go in the other side of the graveyard / healing what ever u must play as defesive as u can . Put your rogue to interrupt every sheep that he can .
You will just try to survive both elementals and rogue cd's then just go for the rogue while interrupting / cycloning / blinding / fearing mage . Let the other priest alone he wont have time to mana burn . Eventually the mage will go oom the other priest as well . Use your innervate wisely .

Lock / War / Pally sugestions : Nuke lock pet go for lock after .. If u dont succed interrupting fel domination and summoning void ... your kinda fucked .... what can i say GL Very Happy

SHS and btw u will be dps-ing more and only cycloning / abolish poison against most setups Very Happy
ah and ps always save some energy for a maim in case your nuke target tryies to escape via bof or something or engi boots .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sun May 18, 2008 3:37 pm

What about teams like RestroShaman/HolyPala/War? I felt pretty much outcomped in all the games we played against them. It's very hard to kill a target and even harder to get a cast off. You simply can't afford havin a wf totem up for two proccs. Givin war extrarage isn't that smart aswell, I think. I dunno if tunnelvisioning the war while our priests burn the healers work at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Mon May 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Yiska wrote:
What about teams like RestroShaman/HolyPala/War? I felt pretty much outcomped in all the games we played against them. It's very hard to kill a target and even harder to get a cast off. You simply can't afford havin a wf totem up for two proccs. Givin war extrarage isn't that smart aswell, I think. I dunno if tunnelvisioning the war while our priests burn the healers work at all.

TBH it's really easy to win against that team Very Happy
Just go for the war and kill WF / poison cleaning / mana tide totem and it's gg...
The shammy will go oom Very Very fast... just keep an eye open for the pally or shaman when they try to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Mon May 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Hm... well we will give the war a shot next time Smile Thanx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sun May 25, 2008 2:55 am

What about RRD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sun May 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Yiska wrote:
What about RRD?
kidding me ? it's tbh too EASY
just go for the first rogue that pop's out
If your rogue is human is like lolololol we won =))
ex
Cyclone / bash / fear / blind the drood
1 rogue is definately dead...
1 rogue will never dps the priest that is kiting with pillar.. so it's basicly a 3v2 fight ...
If u cant kill them basicly it's your priest fault... for not kitting and yours for not abolishing poisons = ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Mon May 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Well I'm playing a tauren in full s1 250 resil. only. There is no way I can stay in cat. The risk is simply to high to get caught. I have to start in Bearform and from there on they just keep pounding me like a date on promnight. One human rogue in the opponent team feels like instant loose cause my rogue like always gets sapped.

Edit: And he refuses to prevanish for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sat May 31, 2008 8:16 pm

What about BMHunter/Discpriest/Restrodruid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Retri/War/Restroshaman

Help plx Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrus

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:31 pm

If at all possible, see if your priest can get the Priest trinket from SSC (On use: Gajillion Spirit) because it allows you to fully regenerate your partner's mana from 0% to 100% with one innervate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yiska

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 pm

TaZere wrote:
Yiska wrote:

TBH it's really easy to win against that team Very Happy
Just go for the war and kill WF / poison cleaning / mana tide totem and it's gg...
The shammy will go oom Very Very fast... just keep an eye open for the pally or shaman when they try to drink.

Sry after 40 games vs this comp, your suggestion seems bs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rogue/priest/feral   

Back to top Go down

rogue/priest/feral
Page 1 of 1