HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So it's not instant anymore...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aldaron_BH_EU

PostSubject: So it's not instant anymore...   Wed May 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Many people chearing, that the instant part of scare beast has been removed, but yet again, it has the 30yards range and it is castable in 1.5 sec.
1.5 secs, considering server and/or connection delay will leave us 1 sec to react i.e. to read the spell type at enemy cast bar and press the macro i.e /cancelform /cast barskin.
1 sec it's close to instant imho, and would affect the majority of us by the same way like the ptr version. At least with it be an instant cast ability, we could have a reason to complain about it.
I know that 1.5 sec cast, will be ?easy? for Chrille/Kerb/Deep and Azgaz to adapt, but for an old cow like me, it would be like instant. So no /cheer at blizz devs from me anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloria

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   Wed May 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Dont see why you cry, 1.5 sec cast is still a 1.5 sec cast and can easily be avoided.
AND normal fear is a 1.5 sec cast.. whats to cry about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Well, if you can't see a 1,5 sec cast...... That's a flexes problem that 60 aged people could have, not normal ones. All cc are 1,5 sec cast, so if you do pvp you shouldn't have problem recognise it at all. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aldaron_BH_EU

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   Wed May 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Were did you see me crying?Smile i am not crying at all, and ofc this is the half post i made in druid forums.
1.5 sec isn't a problem when you are facing/fighting the hunter, it becomes problem, when you are fighting his healer or whoever else in a multiplayer situation like arenas even BGs. And no, i have no problem to react vs a 1.5 sec castable spell.

kk here is the link of the full post..it is the 11th post

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=4074777448&sid=1&pageNo=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloria

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   Thu May 15, 2008 8:53 am

get an addon that tracks all enemy spell casting and/or get a focus target frame. there is no point in talking bad about the 30 yard range change..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   Thu May 15, 2008 9:18 am

I'm using the xperl focusframe for the enemy I don't usually target, or if he's healer-massive cc. Also quartz provides a focus castbar which I place it near the other 2 (mine and target's) so that I'm sure I won't miss an interrupt to heal-fear.
I'm doing only 2's I guess in 3's you have to choose to leave a melee without any tracks on him.

I just noticed today, I got beastfeared in arenas about 10 times in 20 arenas. Hunters just learned new ability! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it's not instant anymore...   

Back to top Go down

So it's not instant anymore...
Page 1 of 1