HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feral/Disc tactics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morsarius

PostSubject: Feral/Disc tactics   Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi there!

I know that this setup has a lot of potential,not in high/very high (1950+) brackets,but it is good.

Can someone share some useful tactics?

Chrille,you are very experienced in this setup so you could maybe write an article or reply to this post about tactics.

Tnx in advance, Morsa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrille
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Fri May 09, 2008 4:14 pm

My experiance is very limited with this setup actually, I've just played around 50 - 60 ish games with it. Is there any special matchup that you are thinking about ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Sat May 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Going to play this setup again , it's too imba tbh it has more survivability then 2 x resto druids =))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morsarius

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Sat May 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Nice to hear that this setup is good and I haven't thought about any opponent specifically.

Maybe rogue+x or healer+x?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Sat May 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi there,

this afternoon I started to play as feral together with a disc priest, we played about 14 games and played it up to 1600 rating. We lost 4 games of them and already now I see, that there are some really mean setups. One game we lost because we played bad as hell. Then we lost 2 games against shaman/warrior and one against rogue/warlock. Now my question is: how is the best way to play against this 2 setups, because we lost so hopeless against both of them? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrille
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Sun May 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Shaman warrior is actually a setup that is fairly easy to beat up to 2k +. It's just to sit on the warrior and cc spam the shaman. When his trinket and ns is used then it's just to get the cyclone DR off and then put them in a devastating lock-down again. You can't outlast them, not from my experiance atleast. Their damage is superior in every way. Your priest has to play agressive here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Morsarius

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Sun May 18, 2008 3:23 pm

But what about warr+resto or maybe disc priest as enemy healer.

What to do then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thangdul

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Tue May 20, 2008 11:15 pm

Morsarius wrote:
But what about warr+resto or maybe disc priest as enemy healer.

What to do then?

My experience as feral/disc is very limited (1750'ish ;<) but here we go:

I would try to switch dmg between warrior and druid alot, seeing as you cant (or its veeery very hard and its dependant on lucky crits etc etc) kill the warrior while the resto is healing him, and if you go for the resto, he will simply outheal you.

So switch damage, make your priest try to mana burn the druid as much as possible, cc the warrior when going for the druid and just use common sence and do what fits the situation the best Wink

Not sure if this work or not (theorycraft ftw) but it seems possible to do it this way imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulker

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   Wed May 21, 2008 1:10 am

Hello i have been playing this make up for most of Season 3 recently we hit 2k in 2s. What we have found alot easier on any druid team is to just start off on the dps and then switch to druid. I dont know about other ferals but i make a resto go out of mana pretty fast and they really cant get away if u use ur maims and sprint at right times. Only thing we find a problem is if u let them drink its more of a mana race inless u outgear the druid/warrior. Ur priest can pretty much solo the warrior making the druid have to heal himself and the warrior. Try to keep them spread out so warrior cant help his druid. If warrior runs ur priest starts to burn him. You can get alot higher ratings we know this just my priest is a little undergeared for 2k+. Most other priest fights Rogue/priest its usually a race to see who runs there priest out first. We can usually win those.

Ok anything warlock can either be easy or hard. Always kill pet first inless its Warlock/rogue. Warlocks are squishe for most druids. And u can run a healer out of mana by keeping on him. Save ur maims for Mana drains on priest and fears on urself. Warlock/druid is a little tricky as in they have way more cc power then u but with the right LOS and trinket times u can win.a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc tactics   

Back to top Go down

Feral/Disc tactics
Page 1 of 1