HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boomkin starting raiding!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domini

PostSubject: Boomkin starting raiding!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:27 pm

I thought I might aswell just let everyone take share of my small information about raiding Owls.

Following information is what you "Need" for a full kara run with a normal group (meaning, not full t6 boost run.)

Hit: ~125
Crit: ~16%
Bonus Damage (Not including talent-bonuses): 650
Mana: 7.5k
HP: 6.8k (Not because you should take damage, but don't forget the AoEs that many bosses have, and trash aswell.)

Following stats are recommended.

Hit: 151 (Cap)
Crit: 19%+
Damage (Not including talent-bonuses): 750
Mana: 8.3k
HP: 7.8k

These stats should work for most people very good. Don't try to find leather-gear with Spd and Crit and so on, for some reason, there is only !1! leather-item in karazhan. ZA, Gruul, SSC, TK is empty on leather-gear, MH gives !1! and BT gives 2 or 3 items. As you can see, Blizzard probably forgot the specc that is played the least by the class that is played the least in the entire game.

If you, like me, are planning on going Boomkin, Crit Fur, Oomkin, or whatever you wanna call it, then you will experience even harder times than Feral in PvP to be honest. Not saying being Feral in PvP is easy, but as Moonkin, you will have to fight for gear with Mages, Warlocks, Spriests, who all will complain over "stealing" their gear, and the fact that you're out of good CC's for instances, you will be less wanted for a 5man group. Another fact is that a moonkin don't really have an agro-roof. There is no stop for our agro, and nothing to remove it like invisibility. There is a talent that some players might wanna consider specc down to in the resto-tree (if they haven't changed it) and another way of dealing with this problem is to enchant 2% Threat Reduce on cloak.

I hope people got some information, and if you wanna know more, feel free to either contact me in-game at Shadowmoon - Domini (of course ^^) or mail me.

Kind regards, Domini.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Boomkin starting raiding!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvE :: Balance-
Jump to: