HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prelude

PostSubject: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:51 am

Hey guys, I recently registered after being a long time lurker around here, really like the community and I've been a fan of Chrille's videos for some time now. Very Happy

I recently decided to pick my feral druid back up to give feral/disc a shot. A lot of opinions I have read claim that this combo isn't viable without the trinket: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30665 from SSC because it grants the priest nearly full mana when innervated. The priest I run with currently does not have access to this trinket.

My question is, would it be worth it to substitute something like: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28370 instead, or should we not even bother and just use a standard PvP trinket? I assume that many of you that run disc/feral have your priest switch to a spirit staff when feeding them the innervate. Any tips/responses would be helpful, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 am

Ehm, innervate loads mana depending on target's spirit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prelude

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

... I'm aware of this, did you click on the links?

Both trinkets have a use on them that increases spirit, I'm not sure what you mean. I'm asking if the Bangle of Endless Blessings would be worth using as a trinket for my priest partner, as it increases spirit, or if it is not enough to make a significant difference in comparison to the SSC trinket, which I also linked.

Many people claim the SSC trinket is really necessary to run Disc/Feral but since my priest doesn't have access to that atm, I'm wondering if the Bangle is decent enough to hold its own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:23 pm

It's ok, I just misread your post. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorek

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm

While not as effective, its certainly viable - it just takes more work. The 130 spirit isn't enough on its own - you'll want to pick up a "spirit stick" like the one from Tempest Keep or Magister's Terrace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket   

Back to top Go down

Looking for opinions regarding Disc/Feral trinket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: Feral-
Jump to: