HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Registrations for Wotlk Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaZere

PostSubject: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 am

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/news/869,registrations_for_the_wotlk_beta_open_/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 pm

I got so many things to do with my char that I don't think I've time (even if I got the interest) to attend beta. It's gonna be just a tour-wise opportunity, with bugs and nerve-kicking dc's. I think I got enough already, I like reading the new things from sites.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mummel

PostSubject: Re: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:32 am

I got a bit curious... It's a lot of argues about "who is allowed / supposed to test the beta" and many people wants the hardcore end-gamers to test WotlK. Isn't that wrong? Then the beta will only be tested for power-lvling to 80 and perhaps if they're lucky, some of the first bosses in one of the first heroics. And the testers won't probably have time to even report bugs since they are so quick with lvling, wich means that the best Beta-testing group is a group of random-ppl, some casual-players, some hard core. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prelude

PostSubject: Re: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 am

In response to Mummel: I can understand what you mean about giving casual people a chance too, and I think they should. However, you have to remember that there is a large population of people in WoW right now that don't even own a single level 70, and you can bet that a lot of them are applying to get into the beta. So while you don't want nothing but hardcore players in the beta, I think it would be a good idea to grab quite a few of them since they do know what they are doing and will give good constructive feedback on each class.

That being said, I want in to the beta. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mummel

PostSubject: Re: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Then it would be easy for blizzard to chose between the ones that actually have a lvl 70. And from there on chose both Hardcore raiders / pvpers, but also casual-players, who might find it exciting just to mount up and run around, exploring the world and find eventual bugs in different zones for different reasons. The hardcore gamers will only focus on lvling up as fast as possible and won't probably give the zones a second look to see if there's something wrong...

Really excited about when to announce the "winners"... Gief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registrations for Wotlk Beta   

Back to top Go down

Registrations for Wotlk Beta
Page 1 of 1